Tools for Brokers is a fintech company that develops solutions for the financial area.
We implement fresh ideas to deliver financial safety and ease of work to the brokers around the globe.
As our company grows, we are currently looking for a tech writer who is eager to learn, work in IT, and create technical documentation.
· customer page maintaning and FAQ creating;
· writing internal documentation: procedure descriptions, regulations, etc.;
· interface proofreading and translation;
What we expect from our candidates:
· thorough knowledge of English (B2 and higher: Written and Spoken);
· excellent written Russian;
IT background, familiarity with:
· technical documentation layout,
· mockups software,
· bug tracking systems (JIRA);
Communication skills and abilities to:
· interact with Support and QA teams,
· ask questions and get the answers,
· structurize, retell, and simplify the data.
What would be an asset:
· familiarity with graphical editors and diagrams
We offer you a job:
· in a team of young, passionate people who constantly learn from each other;
— Great opportunity to work in a friendly team of professionals and improve together not only in a professional way;
— Official salary;
— Ability to influence and improve the company workflow;
— Participation in sports events;
— Medical insurance after probation period;
— The giant modern office is 2 minutes from the metro station Ladozhskaya by walking;
If you are interested, feel free to apply for the position, and be ready for a test task!