We are looking for specialists for remote vacancies in the web development field. Our clients are companies from the USA, The UK, Australia, Canada and Europe.
We offer remote work with hourly pay on exciting projects lasting 3 months and more. We make sure our developers work on challenging and diverse tasks in both client and server development.
- Experience with one of the frameworks: Django, Flask, Pyramid, TurboGears, Web2py or any other popular framework.
- Experience in building the architecture of web applications, experience with databases.
- Strong knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge and experience of applying any front-end frameworks will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and cross-browser layout, adaptive layout will be an advantage.
- Portfolio of projects in which you have taken part.
- English level Intermediate and above, with good writing and speaking skills.The interview is partly in English.
- Remote work.
- The hourly rate $20 - $30 (depending on the professional level of the candidate and the specific contract).
- Flexible schedule
- Workload: 20-40 hours a week.
Stages of the candidate interview:
- primary interview (in English, a detailed discussion of the resume and portfolio);
- on-line testing (in English);
- interview with a technical specialist;
- final interview with the project manager.
After passing through all the stages of the interview, «Soshace» provides verified proposals for contract work for a period of at least 3 months.
Liabilities for payments to the contractor under the contract are with «Soshace».
To work under an agency agreement, the contractor needs to register as an individual entrepreneur.