Super Editor for a Marketing Blog
Hi, I’m Aleks Ritov. I’m looking to turn SEMrush blog into a powerful community of marketing professionals. We already have a great team of designers, programmers and marketing specialists. But we are really missing an editor who would know how to attract interesting authors and help them create meaningful articles.
In short, we’re looking for someone who knows how to work with texts well and easily gets along with people. This someone will be doing three things:
1. EDITING ARTICLES. A lot of authors write for our blog. You will be responsible for screening out bad articles and making the good ones even better. Checking their originality, noticing errors and typos. Working on the graphic design together with designers.
2. DISCOVERING NEW AUTHORS. We also publish young and unknown authors. You’ll have to select promising authors and help them in becoming real stars. And it is entirely up to you how this is going to be done. In fact, you will have to figure that out yourself. You’ll be working with the team of our marketing experts to increase the flow of new authors.
3. ENGAGING CELEBRITIES. In our blog, we’d like to see not only young authors, but also famous ones. You’ll have to get acquainted with opinion leaders and get them to publish in our blog. This also includes initiating and organizing special events, and then promoting them in cooperation with our marketing department.
– Excellent English proficiency
– Experience of editing other people’s texts
– Strong ability to negotiate with people verbally and in writing
– Great self-organization with an ability to keep everything in mind
– Proven ability to build and maintain relations in social networks
– Basic knowledge of various online marketing areas
Would be a great advantage:
– Good understanding of SEO, PPC, SMM, Content, Email marketing
– Work experience as an editor
– Successful cases of working with unfamiliar people (in any areas)
– Russian language
– Career in rapidly growing IT;
– Official employment St. Petersburg, Russia;
– Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Mn-Fr);
– Comfortable and cosy office in the business center with bus conveying from/to Ladogskaya subway station;
– Friendly employees;
– Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences);
– Fitness compensation (up to 50%);
– Medical insurance.